ubSQL is a utility which unloads Oracle data to text format; runs DML/DDL statements. So why ubSQL ?
- It is a fast, C-based utility.
- Multi-threaded utility; N threads fetch data, N threads process fetched data, N threads write processed data to disks.
- Uses Oracle Call Interface(OCI), which is the lowest documented layer to access Oracle.
- Uses Operating System Kernel Calls directly in many unload operations without needing a library overhead.
- Multiple sessions can unload different parts of a table at the same time.
- Oracle data can be unloaded to multiple output files.
- Array Fetching is used in unload operations.
- Creating SQL*Loader control file is possible.
- Regular and Named Pipes are supported as Output File Types.
- Reading Oracle data directly from disks without using Oracle SGA is currently under development.
- Supported Oracle Versions Oracle 9i and onwards are supported.